01-29-2012, 04:36 PM
0
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a late '40's Harley. I just don't know which model.
My friend Pam had a friend who collected all kinds of old bikes. Kind of like that antique car barn over there in Europe. He had some of the earliest bikes HD ever made - the ones that used to look like bicycles and many from the old wood track racing era! I tried and tried to snag a few off him to restore to original but he wouldn't let them go for anything. He died and his family rendered them all as junk and scrapped the whole garage full! idiots
My friend Pam had a friend who collected all kinds of old bikes. Kind of like that antique car barn over there in Europe. He had some of the earliest bikes HD ever made - the ones that used to look like bicycles and many from the old wood track racing era! I tried and tried to snag a few off him to restore to original but he wouldn't let them go for anything. He died and his family rendered them all as junk and scrapped the whole garage full! idiots
I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head









