11-17-2010, 09:44 PM
0
OK Vizzy -
Sheets I'm not sure about. What size do you need? I think I have a few fitted sheets but not so sure of the tops. I think the fitted are queen and I am pretty sure I have one or two single bed sheet sets. I have to go down to the basement to sort that out.
The Brita pitcher is plastic. Glad you could use it. It's been in my basement sitting there going to waste. At least you can now use it since I have a filter built into my waterline.
Sheets I'm not sure about. What size do you need? I think I have a few fitted sheets but not so sure of the tops. I think the fitted are queen and I am pretty sure I have one or two single bed sheet sets. I have to go down to the basement to sort that out.
The Brita pitcher is plastic. Glad you could use it. It's been in my basement sitting there going to waste. At least you can now use it since I have a filter built into my waterline.
I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head









