Twitchin Kitten - conversation community
Board Home | Search | Member List | Calendar | Help | Bank & Shopping | Lottery | Contact |

Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username:
Password: Lost Password?
 

Never leave home without it

Twitchin Kitten - conversation community › The Club House › Twitchy's Club House v
« Previous 1 … 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 Next »

Should I Bring Contests Back?

Poll: Bring back the contests!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Baby Contest - YES
17.24%
5 17.24%
Baby Contest - NO
6.90%
2 6.90%
Fact or Crap - YES
20.69%
6 20.69%
Fact or Crap - NO
3.45%
1 3.45%
Various other contests - YES
24.14%
7 24.14%
Various other contests - NO
0%
0 0%
I am IN the Death Pool
6.90%
2 6.90%
I am NOT in the Death Pool
20.69%
6 20.69%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Modes
Should I Bring Contests Back?
Twitchin Kitten Offline
Omnipotent
*******
Administrators
Posts: 21,216
Threads: 2,277
Joined: Aug 2009
Reputation: 596
Mood: Bored
Share
Country: United States
Thanks Given125
Thanks Received33
  Favorite Quote: "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you caught me doing." ~ Tony Stark / Ironman
  My Attitude: Punchy

Simoleans: §3,275,514.72
Items: (View All Items)
#1
10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
0
Should I bring back the contests?

I have already decided that if you join the Death Pool (you should have gotten an invite from me from About 2 Croak) you already know I'll be giving away a TK.com Tshirt for next year's death pool winner.

For those that are new to the site, we used to have a yearly baby contest. You match the face with the baby pic for a prize.

Should I bring back the baby pic contest? If so, I will need your adult and baby pics - instructions will be in the contest thread.
Contest is for the month of January, so think quick!

Should I bring back Fact or Crap?
That was always for fun but we can make it a tournament like we tried with the Trivia.
We can hash out details on that if we bring it back.
For those who are new, Fact or Crap was a live game that took place once a week at a designated time in the chat room.

I also had done various other little contests so vote and make comments please. Time is of the essence!
[Image: PancakeBunny.jpg] I have no idea what you're talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head
Website
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Messages In This Thread
Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Twitchin Kitten - 10-27-2009, 03:30 PM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by LKTraz - 10-27-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Twitchin Kitten - 10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Rhubarb - 10-28-2009, 02:36 PM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Jilly - 10-28-2009, 07:42 PM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Twitchin Kitten - 10-30-2009, 08:37 AM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by LKTraz - 10-28-2009, 07:45 PM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Twitchin Kitten - 10-30-2009, 11:34 AM
RE: Should I Bring Contests Back? - by Jilly - 10-30-2009, 02:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm back Vizth Hal 18 24,697 10-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Twitchin Kitten
  I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!! kbear 7 10,408 04-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Twitchin Kitten
  So? What did Santa bring you? Twitchin Kitten 41 52,540 12-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Last Post: twisteroo
  Back from the fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kbear 21 23,772 09-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Twitchin Kitten
  Pickles is back!!!! Twitchin Kitten 9 12,783 10-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post: LKTraz

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
    |
  • Twitchin Kitten
  • |
  • Return to Top
  • |
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • |
  • Mark all forums read
  • |
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 09-28-2026, 11:11 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 Twitchin Kitten (R).
TK Gang© theme designed by:Twitchin Kitten®
© 2005-2026 twitchinkitten.com®
All content on this site is property of TwitchinKitten.com® and it's members and owner. All content copyrighted to TwitchinKitten.com® it's members and owner, and legitimate contributors.
All work, words, images and likenesses on this site is subject to US Copyright and Trademark law. Anyone found to be using my name, my work or the work of the site's members without express written permission from me or the registered member will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You are NOT allowed to copy, reproduce, use, re-purpose, display or redistribute any part of this website for any reason whatsoever without express written permission by me.

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode